Provides consulting and training services to individuals and organizations. Consulting services are provided to institutions and individuals working in the social sector from the fields of education, corporate social responsibility, and philanthropy.
MORE320 enables people and organizations of goodwill and compassion to start where they are with what they have to contribute MEANINGFULLY to the common good.
MORE320 specializes in cross-sector initiatives that bring together: 1) secular and sacred organizations and 2) multi-sector groups that include government, nonprofits, philanthropy and education.
MORE320 focuses on:
- Organizational development for entities seeking to achieve greater impact and outcomes in the areas of leadership development, teamwork, strategic execution, diversity and inclusion, program development, fundraising, and culture.
- Core initiatives working on social issues in the areas of education, employability, economic development, poverty alleviation, and social ventures.
- A unique and customized approach that utilizes foresight, appreciative inquiry, design thinking, co-creation approaches, constraint modeling, curve jumping, and systems thinking.
Business Developer | Capacity Building | Partnership | Social Sector
Expert: working towards solutions to society’s biggest challenges at the intersection of business, social sector and government initiatives.
More320 uses the team, tools and tactics to build individual and organizational capacity, provide the appropriate guidance for strategy development and execution, achieve business development goals, generate more resources, and position the institution for the best outcomes.
The Team: MORE320 seeks to provide the right person and the right process for facilitating your objectives and accomplishing your goals. Based on your needs and the project scope, we offer a “best in class” team of professional partners. Project partners support the chief consultant/client account manager by reviewing recommendations, developing tools and/or providing insights based on their expertise and background. This creates a three-way value stream between the chief consultant, program partners and your team.
The Tools: The MORE320 Diagnostic Organizational Assessment System (DOAS) includes a set of proprietary tools and tailored approaches to improve an organization’s overall effectiveness. It is a comprehensive assessment which helps build a plan for sustainability and success. It is designed to facilitate a swift and precise assessment of various aspects of the project from individual team members to organizational systems and teams to operational processes.
The approach involves a combination of assessment tools to include an online survey, focus groups and individual interviews that provide you with a snapshot into key areas of your organization based on stakeholder perspectives. The process helps you identify opportunities and potential blind spots, then formulate and implement the strategies to address these matters, while creating a culture of continuous improvement. The tool is designed to be adaptable to the project and the organization.
This assessment is complemented by a logical and analytical review of the key components of a sound fundraising program. Your organization is supported by facilitated processes and just in time resources that are based on best practices as you move into planning and implementation. This enables you to take the needed steps to implement with excellence.
The Tactics: We believe in a relational approach that balances the quantitative and qualitative. Executing a successful project, depending on scope, can take 6 months to 3 years, depending on organizational capabilities and resources. We believe in the value of a firm foundation for growth, exceptional results and increased capacity within the organization. MORE320 approaches every project in a comprehensive, collaborative, and cohesive manner.
- Employing a concentric circle approach (internal to external) of specifically staged steps, sequences and strategies with several sprint cycles in order to maintain organizational rhythm and to create a level of predictability.
- Inviting the broader community of key stakeholders to engage in the conversation in the appropriate way at the appropriate time – utilizing advice and comment/listening feedback sessions – seeking consensus and striving for unanimity.
- Engaging in a thorough analysis and understanding of your organization to design solutions that meet your needs, leverage your strengths and address your challenges.
- Faith infused, where requested and appropriate, guidance that incorporates prayer to: seek God’s guidance, petition for wisdom and discernment, and request His will be done.
MORE320 focuses on a faithful approach to supporting a Spirit empowered plan for achieving the desired outcomes.
Ephesians 3:14-21 For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Luke 12:48 But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.